<body>
Jolene needs time.

Tuesday, September 14

hmm, pretty obvious that my blog was dead huh. As i didn't really have time. Test, Work, Study and travel around.
I getting myself busy trying to forget those unhappy stuff. And indeed, i forget when i was working and going out with friend but not when i'm alone at home. I did try to find things to do keep myself busy but it's so hard.
Scanned through my message and mail. I laughed and cried. My heart is bleeding. Silly of me. How i hope that i could erase those memories just like using a eraser, erasing all the mistake that i've made.
Anyway, life's full of regret. I moved on. Believing tomorrow will be better.
Fc1004A, I hope all of you could pass the M2 test! We'll be together always. Ciaos
7:43 PM



http://ahlene-wishes.blogspot.com/ Jolene
Single/ Attached
Hnitec Mobile unified Comms. Macpherson ite
150793
thlady-jolene@hotmail.com
Hate me? 'Run' before i bite! :D






October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010

Untitled Document