<body>
Jolene needs time.

Thursday, December 3

Just finish watching next stop, happiness episode 9, cant wait for episode 10.RenGuangXi going to rmb LiangMuCheng soon but den poor HeYiQian. Going to slp soon. My comp sot sot de la. Just wenli came at abt 4pm+. Hahas, she login her acc, den i thr disiao temp and her fren adam. Funny lor and she went home at abt 10.30 LOL. My dad nagged me nvr go out work, everyday play till so late nt tired arh.I feel like answering yea,nt tired.You oso use till so late wad.
Not working this week cuz bo slot, boring la.F> ppl go shopping.

Ed here urs. I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You! I Miss You! Happy LOL?!
6:55 AM



http://ahlene-wishes.blogspot.com/ Jolene
Single/ Attached
Hnitec Mobile unified Comms. Macpherson ite
150793
thlady-jolene@hotmail.com
Hate me? 'Run' before i bite! :D






October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010

Untitled Document